The Geyserville schools date back to the mid-1850's with upwards of 10 one-room schoolhouses around Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Valley. Oriental, Canyon Road....to name a few.
In the early 1900's with the advent of better transportation the community consolidated the schools into one elementary building near downtown Geyserville. Generally, students attended until the 8th grade and then went to either Healdsburg or Cloverdale High.
In 1918, Geyserville High school began with students meeting in an old shed building on Geyserville Avenue until a school building was erected East of the elementary school.
In 1972, the middle and high school students were moved to new facilities north of the Russian river while the elementary (K-5) remained on Geyserville Avenue......Home of the Mustangs.
The 30 acre campus on Moody Lane became Geyserville Educational Park. The original idea was to house all grades K-12 and the District administration on the Ed Park campus. Today, the District administration and grades 6 through 12 call the Ed Park their home......The Home of the Bronchos.
Early Geyserville Elementary Middle School at the Grange Hall