Geyserville USD has access to TeachingBooks-- a collection of 250,000+ digital materials
about children's and young adult books. Find author interviews, video book trailers, read-alongs,
discussion questions, vocabulary lists, and more.
TeachingBooks.net is an easy-to-use website that adds a multimedia dimension to the reading experiences of children's and young adult books. The online database is developed and maintained to include thousands of resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K–12 environment, with every resource selected to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.
Students/General access to TeachingBooks
1. Go to TeachingBooks.net/Signin
2. Click Sign in and enter the following credentials:
* Username: geyserville
* Password: teachingbooksK12
Educator Access to TeachingBooks
Create your own individual login under our school-wide access so that you can create, save, and share resources
1. Login using the student/general access above
2. Select Educators & Adults and sign-in with your gusd email
3. Fill out the form and your set.